Sunday, August 31, 2008

Lasting Impressions

Do you have memories of a movie so vague as to consist of only a few notes of music or a car or a face and yet you still remember it for decades. I have lots of them as I'm sure you do. These movies left an impression on us for some reason and you would love to dig it up. Of course the Net is a perfect resource, but with little to go on, 2,000,000 links is a little big to sift through.






Or even a single POV shot.






This building has remained in my head for years from seeing a drive-in movie. I now know this movie but do you? It's actually a pretty good thriller but rarely seen.
That's what this is all about. There are other blogs that tackle this subject. But here we'll be using photos as often as possible. You can leave a comment question or even a photo and we'll see what we can find. I'll leave this photo for a few days to see if anyone can pick the movie.

No comments: